Exhibition on Swami Vivekananda and 3D Movie
Designed and developed by the National Science Centre, Ministry of Culture, Govt. Of India, New Delhi, the exhibition on Swami Vivekananda in the Temple basement of Ramakrishna Mission, New Delhi, covers several important facets of Swamiji’s life through photos, paintings, animations, murals and audio/video multimedia. This modern exhibition was inaugurated by the Dalai Lama on 11 September 2012 as part of the 150th Birth Anniversary Celebrations of Swami Vivekananda. The 3D movie show on Swami Vivekananda is a delightful experience.
Details of the exhibition:
- Entry Charges
- Adults – Rs. 20/-
- Children (below 14) – Rs. 10/-
- Tickets are sold in the Booksales/Showroom Dept.
- The exhibition is open from
- 9:30 am to 11:30 am (last entry at 10:45 am)
- 4 pm to 8 pm (last entry at 7 pm)